about sss
Selling Selling Sold was started in April 2007. It is owned by me, Yi Jun or Phishie (because I am too shy to put my name on every post) and sells a variety of items that can only be termed as 'stuff'.

stuff

ordering
See something you like? Just email me at kokyuu[at]gmail.com and put SSS somewhere in your subject. Tell me your name, address, the name of the items you wish to purchase, preferred mode of collection and I will email you back.

collection
Preferably post for small items, postage to be paid by buyer ($2.25 more for registered mail). If you want meetups, it will be subjected to MY convenience (Upper Thomson, Toa Payoh, Bishan) or pay from my transportation.

payment
Only bank transfer to my POSBank account or cash on delivery for meetups.

important
1. Items are not refundable.
2. Your personal information will not be revealed to anyone unless circumstances call for the divulgence of it (for eg, certain authorities ask for it) so I expect the same from my buyers. Please do not give my information to anyone else.
3. Terms and conditions are subject to changes without any notices from me.
4. I will not be responsible for lost items during postage. If you are worried, ask for registered mail ($2.20 more)
5. Prices shown do not include the price of postage. I will email you back on the cost of posting.
6. The original items may be of a slightly different colour from what is seen in the photos.
7. Please allow a few days for me to process your order and post the item (about 1 week unless I am away or extremely busy.) I will notify you when I have posted the item and I hope you can acknowledge when you receive the item.
8. I will only send the item after I receive payment.
9.Prices are in Singapore Dollars.
10. If I have emailed you back about your interest in the items and there is no reply from you after 3 days, I will put the item back up for others to buy.

links
Blogger
Photobucket

A Aikurushii Shoppe / A.L. Designs B Baby Godz Bubblegum-x C Candy Loves / Cheap Treats / Clarissa's Angels / Closet Loves / Cranberry Closet / Creep up my tee D Desired-thloves / Dress Me Up Pretty / Dilixious Stufs / Dreamer Fashion House E Empty Zee Pockets-Clothes Everything beautiful F Fades 87 / Fashion Design / Fashion Parade / Fashion-Y Image / Fazzhion Feed Your Closet / For Gals Only G Gers n shops / Girls H Handmakemyaccessories / Happy Funkey I I M Eiffel Tower / Items for sale-x J JTBay K Kitty Daniel L Less than 20 / Lings' Creation / Love it-Buy it / Love Potion Sprees / Luvish Bits M m;trin / Maple Designs / Mich Store / Miss-q / Mistress of Glam / Miss Trestreschic / My Little Shopping Blog / My Magical Box N New Sprees / O Of Everything Colourful / Oh-mygoshh / Online Shopping Loves P Pretty Clothes / Pretty Wardrobe / Princessy Gadgets / Purpur Q Qinky Pinky Fashion / Quality Guaranteed R Rainbow Spree / Robot Love S Sales-Shopz / Selling Fast Fromps / She-stuff / Shopaholic Cheese / Shopaholic Princess / Shopping Indulgence Shopping in heaven / Shoppersshopping / Shopoholic / Shopp Mall / Shopperschoice / Shopping-Craves / Shopping Empire / Shopping for Trend / Showzshop / Shuqqar-babyy Snowlights / Splurge-Indulge / Sweet Head Bangers T The Black Box Shoppe / Thychimera / TinkleharrtX Fashion / Trendy Fashion House / Twinkle Dust U Urbun Materials V Vanity Closet / Viotisign W W-Clothes / wx-gems X Xtitude / Xxstyle Y Your Indulgence Z Zaah Shoppe / Zqyl shop

advertisements

enquiries

previous posts

HANDMADE ACCESORIES SALE

REDUCED PRICES FOR HANDMADE EARRINGS! (exludes postage)


'Golden Swirls'
HANDMADE gold-wire earrings with green beads - $3.90 $2.90
One of the kind, made with gold wire. It is mismatched and looks rather funky.
Date added: 2/5/2007





HANDMADE Gold dangling earrings. - $5.90 $4.90
Made with black and white beads, this is a classic piece that's also very elegant.
Date added: 21/4/2007





HANDMADE Star in hoop earrings! - $4.90 $3.90
Young and loud, this piece looks very pretty in the dark. Wear it when you are going clubbing! One of a kind.
Date added: 21/4/2007





HANDMADE blue flower filigree earrings - $4.90 $3.90
This is an extremely sweet piece that goes very well with your prom dress or evening gowns. One of a kind.
Date added: 19/4/2007




Special OFFER! for other handmade accessories.
10% off all handmade accessories and enjoy free postage! There will be an indication ('HANDMADE') for the accessories that are handmade. Prices shown are before 10% discount. If a handmade accessory is bought with something else, you will only need to pay the actual posting cost less 25 cents!

posted by Phishie @ 8:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home